Fourth Of July Series:: Casual











Happy July!

In honor of 4th of July coming up, I've decided to start a mini series. For the next four days I'll be posting outfit ideas pertaining to this Holiday. Each day I'll be channeling a different style and hopefully you will be able to gain some outfit inspiration from these posts.

Today I'm sharing with you my casual Fourth of July look. For those of you spending the Holiday barbecuing with family and friends, swimming, and watching fireworks from your beach towels, this look is something I'd go for. Its definitely patriotic and super comfortable for a day full of festive activities. Its something that can easily be thrown over a bathing suit, as I have done. Also, carrying around a flannel shirt is sure to keep you from getting chilly and bitten up by mosquitoes annnd is cuter than your average sweatshirt.

Hope you all are as excited as I am for this mini series!
xx Mariah
Top: TJ Maxx, Shorts: Forever 21 (old), Flannel: Target, Shoes: Converse

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.