Liebster Award

Hello, friends! Today, I am here with sort of a lengthy blog post so you can get to know me a little better and learn about my weird quirks. I hope you all enjoy this post!

A never before seen pose idea from my mom. Thank you mom, for the suggestion.


First off, thank you Rachel for tagging me! You can check out her blog here

Here are the guidelines:
*You have to link back to the person that nominated you.
*Write eleven facts about yourself.
*You must answer all eleven questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
*After completing these questions, you must nominate eleven bloggers with under 200 followers and give them eleven questions of your choice.
*You must not nominate the person who nominated you.
*You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide a link for them to your post so they can learn about the Liebster Award.

Eleven facts about me
1. I love God! My favorite Bible verse is Isaiah 43:1.
2. I have a twin brother, Mitchell as well as four other siblings (there are 6 of us total).
3. I have an uncontrollable obsession with Friends, the hilarious sitcom from the 90's.
4. I could eat breakfast food for every meal, cereal in particular.
5. I have a fear of being near water towers. They do not look stable at all!
6. I'm 50 percent Italian, although it may not seem like it from my pale complexion, but I am!
7. I like the smell of gasoline. I know its probably not good for you, but I can't help but take a big wiff of gas station air!
8. Autumn is my favorite season. I love layering, pumpkin spice everything, and the pretty leaves.
9. I can do back flips. I took tumbling as a little girl and still keep up with it today.
10. I would love to learn how to surf!
11. My go-to snack is pita chips and hummus. Sooo good.


Rachel's Questions

1. If you could listen to only one artist/band for life, who/what would it be and why?
This is tough. I have so many favorites. I'd say either Mat Kearney or Rend Collective Experiment. 

2. Love or money? (DEEP)
Love, for sure. God is love and He is all I need. 

3. Would you ever consider being a vegetarian/vegan and why?
Yes! I actually tried to be vegan for a week, but my family has meat for dinner fairly often, so I'm going to try again in college when there is more to choose from.

4. Staple makeup item?
Mascara, for sure! Get up and Grow by Almay to be specific. It is the best!

5. Cats or dogs?
I do have nine cats, but I can't help but get all googily-eyed over little puppies. I have a Pinterest board for puppies... its that serious. 

6. What is/was your strongest subject in school?
English. I looove to read. Currently I'm reading The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt which is ah-mazing!

7. Do you still want to be what you wanted to be when you were young? (Job wise)
I never knew what I wanted to be as a kid, and I'm still figuring it out. 

8. Favourite actor/actress?
Sandra Bullock. Soo talented. 

9. Are you good with your 5 fruit and veg a day?
Yes! If I had to choose a food group to survive on for life, it would be fruits and veggies. 

10. If you had unlimited money, what is the first thing you would buy? (Excluding charity donations)
A house near a lake or ocean!

11. Opinion on the Free the Nipple Campaign?
I have never heard of such a thing! 

My Questions: 
1. If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
2. What is the last movie/book/song that made you tear up?
3. What is your favorite quote?
4. Do you ever get mistaken as a certain celebrity?
5. Would you rather read from a paperback or on a Kindle/Nook?
6. Are you an outdoor or indoors person? 
7. If you could go back in time, which decade would you visit? 
8. Where is your dream vacation destination? 
9. What is one life long goal you have?
10. Peanut butter or Nutella? 
11. If you could switch places with someone for a day, who would it be?

I tag:
If you have a blog and I didn't tag you, feel free to do this tag anyway! If you don't have a blog, I'd love to hear some of your answers to my questions in the comments below. 
Thank you so much for reading!
xx Mariah

1 comment:

  1. It's funny because I'm a quarter italian and my skin is so pale no one would think it, my mum on the other hand has lovely olive skin, it's so bizarre! Thanks for the nomination by the way!

    ReplyDelete

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.