Summer Denim








\
Last year my sister bought this denim jumper and I was never sure why. I didn't like the style of it from the start and it proceeded to sit in our closet, untouched for over a year. Just this spring I decided to cut off the tags and conquer the difficult piece by throwing a chunky sweater over top. They looked like denim shorts which wasn't a problem at all. It covered the thin straps and the frill on top, which was my least favorite part. I finally decided to pull it out of the back of my closet again and pair it with this white boyfriend blazer. I love how denim and white compliment each other, so this was right up my alley. The brown accessories added just the right touch to this relaxed, but put together look. Paired with the right pieces, the most unlikely outfits can come together and quickly become a favorite. I never thought I'd wear this jumper in a million years, but its slowly growing on me. 
Hope you all are having a wonderful day!
xx Mariah
Jumper: Target (Similar here & here), Blazer: She Inside (comes in other colors too, I love the blue one!), Bag: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: Target, Jewelry: Charming Charlie   

2 comments:

  1. a knockout post n0b25o4z13 Ysl replica handbags joy replica bags review e3o20z5i85 get redirected here x7q67d9i81 replica louis vuitton bag replica evening bags n5q35h4z09 More Info s1b15v2q70 bags replica ysl replica bags and watches

    ReplyDelete

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.