Boyfriend Blazer












I've mentioned before how much I love this hue of blue, and that truth still holds true. Its so pretty and adds just the right amount of color. I love the sophistication of the blazer and the boyfriend style. I had to stop myself from buying blazers because I own so many! I want one in every color. They are so easy to style and always create a put together look with minimal effort. I love the contrast of black and white underneath too, this skirt is so versatile an perfect for any season. I can't wait to style it again in the fall. I also slipped on some cheetah shoes as I headed out the door just to add more interest to the look. Also, excuse the mini gash on my leg, its unsightly and I thought about editing it out, but hey, I'm real and it makes me look tough.
I hope you all are having a wonderful Friday!
xx Mariah
Blazer: She Inside, Skirt: She Inside, Top: Forever 21, Shoes: Target, Bag: Target


No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.