Crisp







If you've been keeping up with my posts, you would know I'm slightly obsessed with gingham. I found this crisp button up on sale for over half off at Kohl's. The pink and white pattern fits into my late summer wardrobe perfectly. I paired it with a statement necklace to add more flair and some basic navy shorts to keep my outfit simple and casual. 
On a different note, I move in to my college dorm tomorrow! This little birdie has officially left the nest and is starting her new life at Kent. I have so many emotions about starting college, but I'm so excited for all the opportunities I'll encounter. 
I hope you all are having a wonderful day!
xx Mariah
Top: Chaps, Shorts: Delia's, Shoes: Target, Bag: Charming Charlie, Necklace: Charming Charlie

2 comments:

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.