Camel











Happy hump day! I thought this camel print blouse was perfect for a Wednesday post and I'm so excited to finally be sharing it with you! I bought this piece early last week and since I've been under the weather, I haven't worn it out yet. I wore this simple number for a day out shopping for dorm decor and I wanted something to wear comfortable since I knew I'd be out for more than a few hours. I feel like this is something I'd wear on a safari if I ever go on one. The military jacket, neutral color scheme and fedora just scream safari to me! Although I dressed for a hot summer day, it was the first day I felt hints of fall. There was the most perfect breeze that felt so nice...I'm so excited for fall weather!
I hope you all are having a wonderful day!
xx Mariah
Blouse: Croft & Barrow, Shorts: Jennifer Lopez, Military Jacket: Delia's, Shoes: H&M, Bag: Daily Look, Hat: Target

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.