Striped Romper











 As I was walking through Kohl's, I spotted this romper on the Peter Som rack and was immediately drawn to it for multiple reasons. One being I love this color combo. Two, I LOVE stripes. Three, Olivia Palermo has this exact romper. I am a huge fan of Olivia Palermo and I remembered seeing her wear this (on Pinterest, of course) and couldn't believe my eyes when I found it! Unfortunately, when I saw it on the rack it wasn't in my size so I proceeded to search the entire women's section to find one in my size. After about ten minutes of searching and feeling defeated, I went back to the rack where I saw this romper. I looked through the whole rack again and in the very back, bunched up and hanging under a random sweater was the last romper in my size! It mas meant to be. I was sold. I have already worn it twice in the matter of a week and I don't plan on stopping. It is the perfect romper for summer!
Thank you so much for reading!
xx Mariah
Romper: Peter Som, Jacket: Gap, Booties: Vera Wang, Bag: Target




No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.