Navy Florals








Hi friends!
Over the weekend, I went shopping for my dorm, as you could probably tell by my last post or my instagram. It was super fun and exhausting as well, but I got about everything I needed in the twelve hours I was out with my roommate which was an accomplishment! Not only did we shop for our dorm, we never failed to get distracted by the clothing sections at every store we stepped into! I stopped by TJ Maxx to pick out some decor and couldn't leave without looking through every section (obviously!). I just couldn't. I ended up coming across this dress for only sixteen dollars! I absolutely love the style of it. The high risen neckline is so flattering and modest, which has my name written all over it. The floral print and the deep navy fabric definitely played into my reasons for purchasing... How could you go wrong with a dress as pretty and inexpensive as this one? I paired with it some snakeskin sandals which are super cute and versatile and tossed on a denim jacket as I headed out the door for church. I'll definitely be wearing this piece until it is completely worn down. Have you found any great steals recently? I'd love to know if you have!
I hope you all are having a fantastic Monday!
xx Mariah
Dress: TJ Maxx, Denim Jacket: Forever 21, Sandals: TJ Maxx, Bag: Charming Charlie, Earrings: Charming Charlie

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.