College Life: Dorm Decor

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9

Because the back to school season upon us, I decided to create somewhat of a collage of items I'm buying for my dorm! My roommate and I decided on a turquoise, gray and white theme so I've been on the hunt for all things that fall into this category. Even putting together this post gets me so excited to move in! I may start a mini series this month leading up to move in day or create other posts centered around what I'm doing to prepare for college. Whether its decor, supplies, a schedule I'm creating... let me know if you'd be interested in seeing more of my moving-into-college journey. What is your take on back-to-school? Do you love it or hate it? In high school I was never really excited to head back, but I'm so excited to start something new as I prepare for college. Either way, I hope this can help you get into the spirit! 
Thank you for reading!
xx Mariah

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.