Link Lovin'



Hello friends! I apologize for the lack of style posts lately, I've been run down with a cold and haven't felt well enough to venture out to photograph my outfits (which have been pajamas anyway!). However, I do try to compensate with interesting material such as some awesome links I've come across as of late. I don't spend a ton of time on the web, but when I come across something I enjoy reading or seeing, I take note. So I hope you enjoy looking through these links and if you didn't see my last Link Lovin' post, you can check it out here!


1. Designer jeans custom ripped by tigers and bears? Oh my! (elle.com)
2. For coffee lovers- Top 11 coffee cities in the world. (lifehack.org)
3. Hilarious dog costumes. I feel bad for them, but I can't help but laugh! (allwomenstalk.com)
4. Coffee shop sounds to boost creativity and productivity. (coffitivity.com)
5. Nerd heaven- a labyrinth of books! (wherecoolthingshappen.com)
6. Amazed by God's creation. Where oceans meet the sky. (lifebuzz.com)
7. A floating snowflake hotel?! Add this to my bucket list. (huffingtonpost.com)
8. People are amazing. Mini dioramas created with everyday items. (distractify.com)
9. Apparently, I'm 6,760 days old. Feel older here! (you.regettingold.com)

1 comment:

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.