Creamsicle Color









I'm normally a neutral girl, but I love a nice pop of color every once in a while. I've been trying to add more color to my wardrobe this summer and I've actually really enjoyed working with pretty blues and pinks. This creamsicle tone is so soft, which is one reason I was attracted to this blouse. I see a lot of neon during the summer, so to find something a bit softer was a nice change. The small cutout and ruffled front is another reason this piece caught my attention. I love that its still on trend without being overboard with major cutouts or extra fabric.
Also, if you're interested in a small story, get this: I got completely ready in a car! I was in a hurry to take my sister to her dance practice and wanted to have one last shoot with her before I left for college. Anyway, I wanted to catch golden hour (if you don't know what golden hour is, its when the sun is just about to set or rise and creates lovely lighting for photos) so I quickly grabbed my makeup, a headband and this outfit. It was quite the challenge trying to get dressed, and to do my makeup and hair in the car, but that's what makes blogging fun. The stories behind every post. Morgan has been such a huge part of my blogging experience and now I'll have to learn to do everything on my own. So, Morgan if you're reading this thank you for all the time you've put into helping me!
And thank you all for reading!
xx Mariah
Top: Jennifer Lopez, Skirt: Forever 21, Shoes: Steve Madden (TJ Maxx), Purse: Ralph Lauren

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.