Schoolgirl














Hello, friends! I hope you are having a wonderful Monday (my kitty hopes so too). 
I'm normally not a fan of short sleeve sweaters, but this one is an exception. I love almost anything that has a collar, because it adds the perfect schoolgirl touch. For some reason, I wear a lot of collared pieces in the autumn compared to other seasons. In this case, I love the contrast of the blush tone with the black collar. It's the perfect piece for in between summer and fall. I know I'll definitely be reaching for this sweater often this season, its such an easy piece to throw and go. It can easily be dressed up as it is here, or dressed down with some skinny jeans and riding boots. I added a bow to my ponytail just to add a feminine touch and preppy style, which I love (when in doubt, add a bow!). Also, how cute are these notebooks!? Check out TJ Maxx for some awesome deals on stationary during this back-to-school season, there are so many cute options. 
Thanks for reading!
xx Mariah 

Sweater: Elle, Skirt: Target, Purse: Target, Shoes: Daily Look, Notebooks: TJ Maxx




No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.