College Life: Backpack Essentials


Hello, friends!
Today I thought I'd share with you some of my backpack essentials. With my schedule, I'm not in my room often, so I like to be prepared when I pack my backpack. I bought a Lilly Pulitzer agenda for this school year to keep my self organized in a fashionable way. Lets be honest, its not as fun to write in your planner if its plain. Another must for me is a small cosmetic bag for on-the-go like this Kate Spade one. In it I like to be prepared with a mattifying face powder, Tarte oil blotting sheets, lip balm, deodorant, Hair Ties, hand sanitizer, and breath spray. There is nothing worse than running out in the morning realizing you forgot deodorant, or running into a frizzy hair problem during the day or eating that tuna salad for lunch. I like to be prepared for anything! I am so glad I decided to pick up this Portable phone charger. My phone tends to die quickly, as I am on it quite frequently throughout the day. If you're in college, you know an Umbrella is a must. Whether rain or shine class still goes on, and I'd rather not show up looking like a wet puppy. An obvious essential is your ID Case. Not only do I like to keep my ID with me, its nice to have extra cash on hand. These Frends Headphones are so cute and I'd love to get my hands on them. Any type of headphones in general is something I like to carry with me. I enjoy listening to music as I walk to class (preferably Phil Wickham right now) or to block out noise when I study. Last but not least I always enjoy a cute backpack.  I would definitely love to get my hands on Herschel Supply Co. backpack. They are so sturdy for everyday use and have plenty of room to store all my backpack essentials! 
I hope you all enjoyed taking a peek at what I carry around in my backpack. What do you carry in yours? Are there any items you just can't leave behind? I'd love to hear from you! 
Thanks so much for reading!
xx Mairah

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.